Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday I got ready for school .

I said to my mommy it's 44 dgres.

At school today I did math I did it with candy harts.I even gited to do my valentines today. I even had eaten fruit by the foot. Then I goed to my friends house.

A little while later I was looking at my daddy then I accidentally hit my brother Thaddeus close too his eye . Then he hit me close too my eye on purpose when I didn't do it on purpose then I ran into my mom's bedroom crying and I told her everything then she said want to help make dinner I said yes Then a few minutes later time it was too much good I enjoyed eating it then I walked into a room that it was quite everyone in the room was quite till a few minutes later someone made a nose and then my sister Blayne was making noses a few minutes later she quite a few minutes later only five people where talking.

It was family home evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment